Starting November 5
Ages 6 and under
Fridays 11:00am-12:30pm* (1.5h)
Enjoy a friendly visit with other parents and play alongside your child(ren) while they make new friends in this unstructured drop-in program.
Warm and Safe indoor play environment with child friendly activities available.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or chaperone aged 16 or older.
- All participants, including chaperone must have completed an online waiver prior to entry into the gym space.
- Chaperones must be within arms-length of their participant at all times.
- A single adult may not supervise infants while supervising participants.
- Baby slings or similar devices, strollers or car seats are not permitted in the gym space. These devices are also prohibited from being placed along the sidelines while occupied.
- Staff do not provide any form of childcare or supervision, whether it be expressed or implied. Therefore, families who bring infants to Drop In should plan to have a second adult present to supervise participants and the infant appropriately.
- Drop in is on a first come, first serve basis. There are a maximum number of participants allowed on the gymnastics floor.
Memberships are optional. To receive member pricing for Kindrgym Drop-in, an Edmonton Acro Club membership ($60) purchased during program registration may be applied, or a limited, Drop-In Only Membership may be purchased for $25.00. Memberships are per participant. No membership required for parent/guardian for discounted pricing.
*CANCELLATIONS AND CLOSURES: Drop In is cancelled during all statutory holidays and scheduled school breaks and occasional gymnastics related events that the coach/supervisors are attending (eg. competitions)
Please check with our calendar prior to attending.