Full Season Registration with Monthly Payment Plan
2021-2022 Gymnastics Season
September 1, 2021 (or your start date) thru June 30, 2022
- Pay a regular, monthly budget amount
- Register once for the season instead of every 2 months
- Avoid the disappointment of full classes and wait lists
- 45 Day cancellation
How it Works
Full gymnastics season pricing is calculated based on the total number of remaining classes in the gymnastics season (Your Start Date -June 2022) and then divided equally amongst the monthly payments remaining.
- Your monthly payment is divided equally between the remaining months in the gymnastics season.
- Your monthly payment does not change regardless of the number of classes in any particular month. (Eg. Christmas Break)
- If you register after the season begins, the season pricing will be pro-rated for the balance of the year thru to June 30, 2022.
- If you transfer to a higher level before June, a new monthly amount will be calculated based on the transfer date and pro-rating the balance of the season through to June 30, 2022.
- Up to 5 “Snow Day” classes are included which you do not pay for. These ‘free days’ are intended to allow for unforeseen scheduling adjustments without the need to adjust pricing or provide refunds. If we don’t use them, they work out to free classes for you!
- Report Cards will be issued at the end of each regular session, each being approximately 8 weeks.
- Classes are scheduled based on registration. No refunds or make-up classes for no-shows.
- 45 Day Cancellation notice required after the first class
- Any optional membership fees are excluded from monthly pricing plan and must be paid in full upon registration.
- Free “Snow Days” are based on the number of remaining “Sessions”. Approximately one for each 2 months.